Central Railway recruitment recently invites interested candidates for applications for Post of Apprenticeship. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details so Eligible Candidates may apply through offline mode from Central Railway Recruitment official website before the closing date of Central Railway recruitment 2022 as given below.
16 Feb 2022 is the last date of submitting online forms.
Information of Job –
Post Name : Apprenticeship
No. of Vacancy : 2422 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 18,000 – 56,900 /- Per Month
Limit of Age- 15 to 24 years
Candidate Nationality : Indian
Job Location is Jalgaon, Mumbai
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC categories Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/Minorities and Economic Backward (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs.0/-
Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam tests organised by North Central Railway.
* Central Railway recruitment 2022 Educational Requirements *
All interested candidates must have passed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
How to Apply Central Railway recruitment Vacancy :- Eligible Candidates may apply through the Central Railway recruitment website and Submit Application Form to apply for the job before last date.
How to apply for Central Railway 2022?
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for the Central Railway 2022 application form:
- Click on the application form and you will be redirected to the Railway website.
- Register yourself first then start filling in all the details such as name, address, qualifications, exam center, etc.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form and pay the application form fees if required.
- Note down the registration or application number for future reference to download the admit card.
Central Railway 2022 FAQ’s
Q. When was the Central Railway 2022 notification released?
The notification released by Central Railway for Fitter on 16 Feb 2022.
Q. How many vacancies were released by Central Railway 2021?
In total there are 2422 vacancies releases by Central Railway.
Q. Is there any application fee for this recruitment?
Yes, the application fee for the GEN/OBC is Rs 100.
For SC/ST the application fee is Rs 0.
Q. When is the last date to apply for Central Railway application form?
The last date for filling the application form and submission of the application fee is 16 Feb 2021.
Q. What are the eligibility requirements for Central Railway 2022?
If you are 10th Pass or ITI degree holder then you are eligible for the positions.
Hope this job post is relevant to you. If you are a graduate or degree holder and looking for Sarkari Naukri and interested in working with the Railway sector then check out this job. All the best! to the candidates who are preparing for this government job.
* Questions can be asked by commenting below *
Question us we will give you answer