West Central recruitment recently invites interested candidates for applications for Post of Fitter. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details so Eligible Candidates may apply through offline mode from West Central Recruitment official website before the closing date of West Central recruitment 2021 as given below.
August 2021 is the last date of submitting online forms.
Information of Job –
Post Name : Fitter
No. of Vacancy : 300 Post
Pay Scale : Not Mentioned
Limit of Age- 15 to 24 years
Candidate Nationality : Indian
Job Location is Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC categories Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/Minorities and Economic Backward (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs.0/-
Selection will be on the basis of Interview tests organised by Western Railway.
* West Central recruitment 2021 Educational Requirements *
All interested candidates must have passed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
How to Apply West Central recruitment Vacancy :- Eligible Candidates may apply through the West Central Railway recruitment website and Submit Application Form to apply for the job before last date.
How to apply for West Central Railway 2021?
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for the West Central Railway 2021 application form:
- Click on the application form and you will be redirected to the Railway website.
- Register yourself first then start filling in all the details such as name, address, qualifications, exam center, etc.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form and pay the application form fees if required.
- Note down the registration or application number for future reference to download the admit card.
West Central Railway 2021 FAQ’s
Q. When was the West Central Railway 2021 notification released?
The notification released by West Central Railway for Fitter on 13th July 2021.
Q. How many vacancies were released by West Central Railway 2021?
In total there are 300 vacancies releases by West Central Railway.
Q. Is there any application fee for this recruitment?
Yes, the application fee for the GEN/OBC is Rs 100.
For SC/ST the application fee is Rs 0.
Q. When is the last date to apply for West Central Railway application form?
The last date for filling the application form and submission of the application fee is August 2021.
Q. What are the eligibility requirements for West Central Railway 2021?
If you are a graduate or degree holder then you are eligible for the positions.
Hope this job post is relevant to you. If you are a graduate or degree holder and looking for Sarkari Naukri and interested in working with the Railway sector then check out this job. All the best! to the candidates who are preparing for this government job.
* Questions can be asked by commenting below *
Question us we will give you answer