Good news! for government job seeker aspirants. Bank of Baroda has released notifications for the post of Corporate & Inst. Credit and various Post. It’s a good opportunity for the candidates who are seeking Sarkari Naukri in government banks. Bank of Baroda is a recruitment body that conducts exams to get govt. jobs in the banking sector. Here are a few key points of the notification released.
Bank of Baroda before the last date of online application 12 July 2022.
Information of Job –
Post Name: Corporate & Inst. Credit (MMG/SIII), Credit Analyst, Relationship Manager, Corporate & Inst . Credit (MMG/SII )
No. of Vacancy: 325 Post
Pay Scale: No Details
Limit of Age- Minimum 28 years to Maximum 42 years
Candidate Nationality: Indian
Job Location: New Delhi
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC categories Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/Minorities and Economic Backward (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs.100/-
The detailed notification regarding the eligibility, education qualification, exam pattern is given below.
Bank of Baroda 2022 Vacancy details & Eligibility Criteria
A total number of 325 vacancies released by the Bank of Baroda 2022. This is a golden opportunity for aspirants to get jobs in banks.
- Corporate & Inst. Credit (MMG/SIII)- Candidates should be above Minimum 28 years to Maximum 35 years.
- Credit Analyst- Candidates should be above Minimum 28 years to Maximum 35 years.
- Relationship Manager- Candidates should be above Minimum 35 years to Maximum 42 years.
- Corporate & Inst . Credit (MMG/SII )- Candidates should be above Minimum 25 years to Maximum 30 years
The candidate must possess a valid degree from a recognized university. Here is the qualification with the required experience of all the positions released in the notification.
Bank of BarodaSelection Process
The selection procedure is Interview Bases.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda 2022?
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for the Union Bank of India 2022 application form:
- Click on the application form and you will be redirected to the Bank of Baroda website.
- Register yourself first then start filling in all the details such as name, address, qualifications, exam center, etc.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form and pay the application form fees if required.
- Note down the registration or application number for future reference to download the admit card.