Good news! for government job seeker aspirants. Union Bank of India has released notifications for the post of Internal Ombudsman. It’s a good opportunity for the candidates who are seeking Sarkari Naukri in government banks. Union Bank of India is a recruitment body that conducts exams to get govt. jobs in the banking sector. Here are a few key points of the notification released.
Union Bank of India before the last date of online application 28 June 2022.
Information of Job –
Post Name: Internal Ombudsman
No. of Vacancy: 1 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.125000/- Per Month
Limit of Age- 65 years
Candidate Nationality: Indian
Job Location: Mumbai
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC categories Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/Minorities and Economic Backward (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
The detailed notification regarding the eligibility, education qualification, exam pattern is given below.
Union Bank of India 2022 Vacancy details & Eligibility Criteria
A total number of 150 vacancies released by the Union Bank of India 2022. This is a golden opportunity for aspirants to get jobs in banks.
- For Clerks– Candidates should be above 21 years and below 28 years.
- For Management Trainees– Candidates should be above 21 years and below 27 years.
The candidate must possess a valid degree from a recognized university. Here is the qualification with the required experience of all the positions released in the notification.
Union Bank of India Selection Process
The selection procedure is Interview Bases.
How to apply for Union Bank of India 2022?
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for the Union Bank of India 2022 application form:
- Click on the application form and you will be redirected to the Union Bank of India website.
- Register yourself first then start filling in all the details such as name, address, qualifications, exam center, etc.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form and pay the application form fees if required.
- Note down the registration or application number for future reference to download the admit card.