Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment recently invites interested candidates for applications for Post of Act Apprentice. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details so Eligible Candidates may apply through offline mode from Northeast Frontier Railway official website before the closing date of Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment 2022 as given below.
30 June 2022 is the last date of submitting online forms.
Information of Job –
Post Name : Act Apprentice
No. of Vacancy : 5636 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 18,000 – 56,900 /- Per Month
Limit of Age- 15 to 24 years
Candidate Nationality : Indian
Job Location is Bhubaneshwar
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC categories Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/Minorities and Economic Backward (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs.0/-
Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam tests organised by Northeast Frontier Railway.
* Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 Educational Requirements *
All interested candidates must have passed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
How to Apply Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy :- Eligible Candidates may apply through the Northeast Frontier Railway website and Submit Application Form to apply for the job before last date.
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway 2022?
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway 2022 application form:
- Click on the application form and you will be redirected to the Railway website.
- Register yourself first then start filling in all the details such as name, address, qualifications, exam center, etc.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form and pay the application form fees if required.
- Note down the registration or application number for future reference to download the admit card.
* Questions can be asked by commenting below *
Question us we will give you answer